The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Very big , Big Betty, Very pretty too. I love those fluffy ones. I still want a buff and jubilee one. It will be awhile though until I can afford one from close by I am sure. Gloria Jean

Quote:
She is SO pretty!

She's from Joy right? Do you plan on selling eggs from her? Or maybe swapping eggs...
smile.png

Quote:
She is SO pretty!

She's from Joy right? Do you plan on selling eggs from her? Or maybe swapping eggs...
smile.png

Yep. Will be selling eggs, when her boy friend starts to working, but she aint laying yet eather, still got some growing to do. Jeremy sending you a PM, & yes she is from
Joy.

Quote:
She is SO pretty!

smile.png

Yep. Will be selling eggs, when her boy friend starts to working, but she aint laying yet eather, still got some growing to do. Jeremy sending you a PM, & yes she is from
Joy.

I hope she's not like my Sugar (APA Orp). 7 1/2 months and still not laying. Her sister is though.

I think she will do fine, just a matter of time, got a egg the other day about half the size of a normal one & didnt have a yoke in it, so I think shes getting ready, I think it was hers.

DD and I just wanted to give a shout out to " aveca"

Congrats aveca!

She and DH had a big day at the Twin Tiers Poultry Show

1st and reserve of variety...
1st, best of breed best of variety, and
reserve champion English ..plus an award for best Orpington at the show
Wow!

Back
Top Bottom