The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Quote:
I dont know whats up with that, looks like red leekage comming out of the blue, but then the blue looks almost like splash, very intersting though, maybe someone elese can shed a little more light on this, I would like to know my self, maybe Joy or Julie can help out here.

Thank you for the reply. There were two roos over the hens. One was a blue and one was a black (I did get 3 splash also - thus the splash chicks and the black chicks in the same hatch) Out of a total of 14 chicks hatched (2 different times about a month apart)) there were 2 cockerels this color, one in the first hatch and one in the second hatch.

Quote:
I dont know whats up with that, looks like red leekage comming out of the blue, but then the blue looks almost like splash, very intersting though, maybe someone elese can shed a little more light on this, I would like to know my self, maybe Joy or Julie can help out here.

Thank you for the reply. There were two roos over the hens. One was a blue and one was a black (I did get 3 splash also - thus the splash chicks and the black chicks in the same hatch) Out of a total of 14 chicks hatched (2 different times about a month apart)) there were 2 cockerels this color, one in the first hatch and one in the second hatch.

Probely your best bet is to PM Joy or Julie & ask them about this, I think they are very knoladgeable when it comes to English Orps. & super nice ladys. please let us know what you find out.

Quote:
I'm not familiar with Julie Keener....did you email her and inquire? Is that Bama?? I usually don't know the proper names with the BYC names. Let us know what you find out. Curious.

Last edited:
I thought I would post some pictures of these beautiful white English Bantam Orpingtons. Looking for feedback on what you guys think?

80034_whit2.jpg

80034_whit1.jpg

Quote:
I think you should just give them all to me and start over.
gig.gif

Love Big Betty but that blue is such a pretty cottonball!

Back
Top Bottom