The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Blarneyeggs" Do you have the recipe? Was it easy? Tricky keeping everything cool, but very doable.

I will PM you the recipe.

Julie,
Charlie is Amazing, WOW.

Oh, Lynne, he's so Handsome!

Galanie: REALLY interested in how you put the yolks in there. Did you freeze them along with the milk or what?
I will PM you the recipe.

"Chucklecluck"
Ditto. After my feeding chores outside, I will send you the recipe.
Dee thanks. He now belongs to Christina. She has had him since 2011. I am just amazed that he is still active and fertile at his age. He is five years old next month. Thankfful for the chicks I got from him that she sent a few weeks ago

Hi!! My name is Vicki and I just subscribed this thread. Hopefully I will learn some things about breeding for color etc.......

This is one of my Lavender Orps playing in the snow!!!!

Picture of my truck:

And another view of the proud boy.

And here's Fifi trying to tell me once again to get that darned apron off her!

And X1000 for the prayers of everyone in Oklahoma. So glad to hear of everyone that is safe.

i would like to thank everybody for their concerns. We were very lucky when you see what happened in Moore...
Marc, so glad your place was not in the path....heart felt thoughts for those who lost anything or anyone in that area...
I grew up Norman so not too far from Moore...My Dad owned a Thoroughbred racing stable and golf course located there back in the mid-late 70s..we'd go there often and have lots of fond memories of that area...heard there was a stable hit and upwards of almost 100 horses were lost. What a tragedy. I am not sure but I think it was by Shawnee?

Cindy

Marc, so glad your place was not in the path....heart felt thoughts for those who lost anything or anyone in that area...
I grew up Norman so not too far from Moore...My Dad owned a Thoroughbred racing stable and golf course located there back in the mid-late 70s..we'd go there often and have lots of fond memories of that area...heard there was a stable hit and upwards of almost 100 horses were lost. What a tragedy. I am not sure but I think it was by Shawnee?

Cindy
Cindy,

I saw pictures of that ranch. There was only rubble left and several horses were standing there, injured, bleeding and with broken legs. Horrible to watch but nothing compared with what happened where people once had their homes....

Picture of my truck:

And another view of the proud boy.

And here's Fifi trying to tell me once again to get that darned apron off her!

And X1000 for the prayers of everyone in Oklahoma. So glad to hear of everyone that is safe.
Prince Harry is a chip off his dad's block Sarah ! FiFi looks very annoyed with that saddle. Just tell her it's keeping her from having a bad hair day.

Cindy,

I saw pictures of that ranch. There was only rubble left and several horses were standing there, injured, bleeding and with broken legs. Horrible to watch but nothing compared with what happened where people once had their homes....

Oh Marc !!! Lord we wish we could be there to help..such a nightmare! there are no words to really decribe how bad we feel..NYS and Pa search, rescue and clean up groups are on stand by waiting the call..

Can they build some kind of mound homes out there 1 story underground, one above with concrete and plants over the building instead of the same type buildings over and over so this stops happening? People say it would cost too much..I say how much is this going to cost in lives and property...I wish bill gates and other billionairs would put thier coconuts together and come up with a solution for tornadoe prone locations.... do some trial mound homes..yea they dont look that sweet on the outside but safe and sound is what matters...sorry, thinking out loud. this is just going to keep happening..feel helpless to do anything.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom