The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

As always, BEAUTIFUL! One day I will have some of your babies.
love.gif
Very pretty. I love my hydrangeas.

We had a rough night, tornado warnings in our area, high winds. LGD took cover in the garage, we lost quite a few birds, unfortunately my best English Orp hen. She had the darkest eye and most beautiful head I've ever seen. Heartbreaking.[/COLOR][/quote]

Blarneyeggs, I am so sorry for your loss! To lose several at one time has to be heartbreaking, then to lose a favorite just makes even worse. Hugs

Last edited:
We had a rough night, tornado warnings in our area, high winds. LGD took cover in the garage, we lost quite a few birds, unfortunately my best English Orp hen. She had the darkest eye and most beautiful head I've ever seen. Heartbreaking.[/COLOR]

Blarneyeggs, I am so sorry for your loss! To lose several at one time has to be heartbreaking, then to lose a favorite just makes even worse. Hugs[/QUOTE]

Me too blarneyeggs, so sorry to hear..

These buffs are amazing!

We had a rough night, tornado warnings in our area, high winds. LGD took cover in the garage, we lost quite a few birds, unfortunately my best English Orp hen. She had the darkest eye and most beautiful head I've ever seen. Heartbreaking.

awww I am soo very sorry to hear that. :(

it is time for more pictures!!!

15 week old splash pullet..this little girl is so beautiful!!

15 week old Lavender pullet

7 week old blue pullet

same blue cockerel as above and 2 of his girls :)

Last edited:
Blarneyeggs I am so sorry about your damage and the loss of your beautiful hen. Somehow is always seems to be the best ones. Pray your able to have another just like her.

Back
Top Bottom