The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

@piglett: The pair are two years old.
has the hen gone broody on you?

my 2 black english orpington hens went broody for the 1st time & they are also about 2 years old

i have found that my buffs go broody much more often

I just got them a few weeks ago but from past experience, I've found buffs to be both better layers and broodies. I'm importing some large and bantam whites from a top breeder in England next week.

I just got them a few weeks ago but from past experience, I've found buffs to be both better layers and broodies. I'm importing some large and bantam whites from a top breeder in England next week.
you will be required to post pictures once they arrive
fl.gif

For those of you interested in exhibiting without having to travel!!!

1st ever american british poultry club virtual show!!!!
This is for any and all uk/eu standard breed poultry must be a full paid club member in good standing to enter and win any prizes!!! all grand champion of show,champions,and reserve champions will win cup trophy's that will vary in size.There will be trophy cups for best.ALL NON PAID club members will receive recognition of there birds but no prize will be awarded and shipped, besides what your bird scores.Participants may enter as many different birds as they like but please keep it to 1 picture per bird.This way we do not judge the same bird multiple times.Add your photos below to enter!!!! in the link!!!! Good luck you all that enter :) all entries must be in by Friday, July 25 at 3:00pm

Link to the group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/291179644380292/ or just search american british poultry club on facebook Judges for orpingtons will be world renowned breeder Jane allman and all other breeds will be judged by jd cook

Thoughts on this Blue Orpington pullet? I hatched her from my parent stock. She is 22 weeks old. I feel she will be an excellent breeder for next spring!

But I would love to hear what you all think of her!

Back
Top Bottom