The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Does anyone on BYC know where I could get an English orp rooster? I am currently wanting to switch up the gene pool in my flock. I've been hunting online and looking around at the different breeder farms and all I've found so far is black, chocolate, and jubilee orpingtons. Any suggestions? I was hoping that I could have one shipped through the mail instead of a pickup unless it's local to north east GA.

Does anyone on BYC know where I could get an English orp rooster? I am currently wanting to switch up the gene pool in my flock. I've been hunting online and looking around at the different breeder farms and all I've found so far is black, chocolate, and jubilee orpingtons. Any suggestions? I was hoping that I could have one shipped through the mail instead of a pickup unless it's local to north east GA.
Since you are in Georgia, I would try Ewe Crazy Farms. Bryce is the owner there. He has some of the most beautiful English Orpingtons out there.

PM sent

I'm sorry everyone for my mistake. I meant to say English Buff Orpington rooster.

Back
Top Bottom