The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

wee.gif
D.gif
clap.gif

CONGRATS Tricia !!! How exciting. Just awesome news.

Thanks for the pictures - gorgeous boy
love.gif

I have a chicken that looks just like these. I was told it was an Australorp x with and appalatian. I sth aat right? It doesn't sound right. Sounds more like a horse. I'll post a picture tomorrow. I think she is beautiflu. My son thinks she is faded!

HenThymes where is your next show?? I have my two boys going to the Demarva Show on March 5 & 6th, will you be there? It sure would be great to have a bunch of these big boys together.
Congratulations!!

Quote:
I have three more spring shows here in NC, March 5th, April 9th and April 26th all while trying to get a few fertile eggs in hopes of having a few more to show this fall.
barnie.gif
I sure wish there were more orps here, would love to see a bunch of them being judged and kick'n butt!
tongue.png

Anyone see the imported auctions on featherauction.com.... Wow $5,000 for two chocolate orps .....nice looking birds (especially the crele's), but I can't even bring myself to pay more than $5 for a hatching egg, nontheless several grand for a bird. Oh, well it will be many years before they are in my price range (if ever)...

http://featherauction.com/

Z

Back
Top Bottom