The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Quote:
If you used the one in the blue box (eprinex) there is no withdrawal, however there is for the one in the brown box

Hmm, we used drops of ivermectin from a bottle that is for cattle. The chocolates and lavs didn't seem to have any bugs but some of the coops were exposed to Northern Fowl mites so we treated 100 chickens.
The chocolates got 2 drops each.
You think it will not effect the viability of the eggs for hatching? that would be AWESOME.
baby chocolates!

My birds got overdosed big time with Ivermectin.
big_smile.png
I hatched their eggs without problem.

Quote:
Hmm, we used drops of ivermectin from a bottle that is for cattle. The chocolates and lavs didn't seem to have any bugs but some of the coops were exposed to Northern Fowl mites so we treated 100 chickens.
The chocolates got 2 drops each.
You think it will not effect the viability of the eggs for hatching? that would be AWESOME.
baby chocolates!

My birds got overdosed big time with Ivermectin.
big_smile.png
I hatched their eggs without problem.

that's great to know
now I just have to collect a little batch and try them out for a Janauary box of chocolates
smile.png

I was worried they could have chemically induced congenital issues
but if you did not experience that I am much encouraged

Seeking help from the experts here:
Trying to determine if this hen is a Blue Orpington or a Blue Wyandotte. She lays a lovely light tan egg and is a very sweet girl. She has stumpsed several who have tried to identify her breed. Any help would be appreciated.
23941_hot_chicks_011.jpg

Last edited:
I only see Blue Cochins?
hu.gif

ETA: The picture just changed... LOL.

What color are the bottoms of her feet? Orps also have single combs.

I'd say she's a Wyandotte or a mix.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom