The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Hi All! I just wanted to share a few pics of my Crele Orp project I took today. This generation was crossed to the English Lemon Cuckoo orps which lightened the color a bit more than I wanted, but helped the body type. This is the 5th generation. They are still youngsters from 5 to 6 months old. (Hope I didn't take up too much space....
big_smile.png
)

Hi All! I just wanted to share a few pics of my Crele Orp project I took today. This generation was crossed to the English Lemon Cuckoo orps which lightened the color a bit more than I wanted, but helped the body type. This is the 5th generation. They are still youngsters from 5 to 6 months old. (Hope I didn't take up too much space....
big_smile.png
)

OH NELLIE he is a looker!!

WOW! Love them.

big_smile.png
)

Back
Top Bottom