The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Those babies are adorable! I love the look on the one in the back to the right. hope your eggs go well!

I can't chose a color... the lavender is so beautiful, but i love the richness of the chocolate and of course I love anything speckled, and the buff are so gloriously yellow... i just saw the white ones and they are really lovely, i can just imagine them on a green lawn -though we have more mud than lawn
tongue.png
- and then the black ones...

Those babies are adorable! I love the look on the one in the back to the right. hope your eggs go well!

I can't chose a color... the lavender is so beautiful, but i love the richness of the chocolate and of course I love anything speckled, and the buff are so gloriously yellow... i just saw the white ones and they are really lovely, i can just imagine them on a green lawn -though we have more mud than lawn
tongue.png

We all have this afflection
we have solved it by having as many colors as we can :)

tongue.png

I know how you feel its like being in a candy store you just want some of all of it.
celebrate.gif

lol BBS are the perfect answer to the 'can't pick a color problem' but the blue orpingtons just don't inspire the same feelings the others do for me, though usually it's one of my favorite colors. I was surprised how much i like the white ones actually, i usually feel rather blah about them. I think i'll either go with laves or chocolate as i located a breeder about 30 min away. I know she has recently imported an english lav roo and a chocolate pair.

Great pictures everyone !!

Roger - I love that big ole boy you have. He's a beauty.

I know this is a bit off topic, but my hubby got a "new toy" this past Thursday and wanted to post a few pictures of it. It's a 1960 Dodge Dart Pioneer.

Back
Top Bottom