The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

I agree with everyone else. Those look really nice and round. They look large. Are they Large Fowl? I know aveca already asked this. They are truely beautiful.
thumbsup.gif

Yes they are large fowl, the dad came from Julie and was champion in the English class last year in the Inverness show, this month I took 3 of my blacks but did not do as good as the dad.
I was blessed this year with 13 black pullets. They are around 9 months

TY

The post with his reply makes me think, "does this dress make my butt look too big?" LOL He's beautiful! The tail might be a bit too high but he's still gorgeous!
Mad Max, "Do these new feathers make my butt look too big?" ... my husband said if the turkey doesn't thaw in time we could use Max.
roll.png

Yes they are large fowl, the dad came from Julie and was champion in the English class last year in the Inverness show, this month I took 3 of my blacks but did not do as good as the dad.
TY

13 beautiful black pullets?! Some people have all the luck. You WERE very blessed.

TY
A blessing indeed..Congrats on the win last year..it will come around again..classy birds no question about it..

Back
Top Bottom