The khaki-Campbell duck Thread !!!!!!!!

#1. Take deep breaths.
Are the legs spraddled (like they are doing splits)?
Are you feeding them normal chick food, without adding brewers yeast or some other source of niacin? Is she sitting there quietly not moving or is she still kinda active?
She is doing splits she almost looks dead but is still breathing. I gave her some AVC. The ducks are eating unmedicated crumble (recommended for ducklings)

She is doing splits she almost looks dead but is still breathing. I gave her some AVC. The ducks are eating unmedicated crumble (recommended for ducklings)
Thats good. Ducklings also need more niacin than commercially available. Brewers yeat or nutritional yeast is a good thing to give them. Im not sure that is her problem though...
Was she one of the ones getting all wet? Was she acting fine when you got her?

Thats good. Ducklings also need more niacin than commercially available. Brewers yeat or nutritional yeast is a good thing to give them. Im not sure that is her problem though...
Was she one of the ones getting all wet? Was she acting fine when you got her?
She was acting fine, she was a little wet on her back but she's dry now, I just don't know what could make her go limp? She's with the others, everyone is asleep (hopefully I didn't make a mistake putting her with the others, I figure they could keep her warm)

Here is a picture of her with the others (I circled her)

Sometimes they will sleep all funny, and people think they are dead. Could this be what she is doing? Or is she remaining that way even when everyone else is up and running around?

Sometimes they will sleep all funny, and people think they are dead. Could this be what she is doing? Or is she remaining that way even when everyone else is up and running around?
No I picked her up and placed her on the table and she literally can't stand, the others will run but she won't...? Will rest help? Or should I be trying to keep her awake?

Back
Top Bottom