The Lowe's coop - BEAUTY!

kingdr85

Songster
11 Years
May 7, 2008
Madison-Columbus WI
Enjoy it yall!

http://www.lowescreativeideas.com/i...June_creative_ideas-_-weekend_projects-_-hero

Go to the link to see what you need to build it.
10047_101657633_web.jpg

$530.00 not including tax -- Golly, you could have a really good sized coop for 500 bucks. That is cute, but in my opinion not practical.

Fog

If you had it open for free-roaming all day, it could work for a night-time sleeping area, but that's not enough space for confinement of more than a trio of bantams.

Agreed. My husband and I spent less than $200 on materials for a coop and run that could comfortable fit 6 or 7 chickens! Plus, its handmade and our hens feel the love from the blood, sweat and tears we shed while building them an adequate home.
tongue.png

Very cute. But I have too many birds for something like that. And we had a 8x8 shed style coop built and paid about 600 for everything windows and all

It's lovely to look at and seems like it would work great as a stepping stone home for a few chicks, between brooder and coop, or perhaps as a chicken tractor for one or two hens.

Last edited:
I wanted to find those plastic window wells to make a foraging tractor (small, light, fit in car, easy to build with, would be cute) but no one around me sells them. They have the metal ones but they are too heavy for a tractor
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom