The Middle Tennessee Thread

My silkie Paula

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to all the new people!

I've got some new chick pics, cause that's why we are all here...

I just love hatching chicks, but dont tell DH. He thinks I'm done for the year.
tongue.gif

So my guinea have suddenly started going across the street. I didn't know what the draw was all the sudden. BUT I have had 2 hit by cars. As we stopped to pick up the last victim my husband asked if I wanted to look for eggs. No sooner did he get that out of his mouth than I saw the nest with a broodie sitting. How did we not have an egg carton in the car???? I did find a bag....61 eggs later we took the nest apart and they saw me do that so I hope they will not go back. On the plus side I put them all in the bator. I am going to need replacements if they keep going across the street. Keets soon! (I set 18 a week and a half ago)

So my guinea have suddenly started going across the street. I didn't know what the draw was all the sudden. BUT I have had 2 hit by cars. As we stopped to pick up the last victim my husband asked if I wanted to look for eggs. No sooner did he get that out of his mouth than I saw the nest with a broodie sitting. How did we not have an egg carton in the car???? I did find a bag....61 eggs later we took the nest apart and they saw me do that so I hope they will not go back. On the plus side I put them all in the bator. I am going to need replacements if they keep going across the street. Keets soon! (I set 18 a week and a half ago)

Must be the time of year. I stopped on the highway yesterday for a group of keets crossing from one field to another. Crazy birds -- traffic moves at 60MPH through there.

Back
Top Bottom