The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

Amen to that! Same happened to me with the last big pen I started last year. I was able to roof half of it properly. The other side got tarps. Everything got pulled inward from the pressure exerted by the tarps. When the tarps came down, I had to hook a 2” ratchet strap to a tree and pull everything back right. I had to notch every ceiling joist to hold the front and back apart at the right distance.
I'm not looking forward to trying to fix it. I'm hoping that screwing in braces will do the trick.

Where did you get them from?
Cackle. I really do like them for a hatchery. No deaths all pertty healthy. I have one or two I'll need to watch but so far so good.

Oh and I can really tell the difference between the golden and silver Phoenix. It's very slight but its there.

Cackle. I really do like them for a hatchery. No deaths all pertty healthy. I have one or two I'll need to watch but so far so good.

Oh and I can really tell the difference between the golden and silver Phoenix. It's very slight but its there.
That's neat. I have a hen I'm pretty sure is silver and used to have a silver/gold male I got from them. I think one of their hens might been in the wrong pen by accident.

That's neat. I have a hen I'm pretty sure is silver and used to have a silver/gold male I got from them. I think one of their hens might been in the wrong pen by accident.

Pictures of the two side by side.
20230526_102937.jpg

Back
Top Bottom