The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

Which is why I did it myself. She was my only pet cow and I raised her. Had her for 12 years. It was her hide or head I was taking. I don't have the room for a head in my freezer... or the money for a cow shoulder mount right now. So hide it was.
What are you gonna do with her hide?

What are you gonna do with her hide?
Have it tanned and hang it over the rail in the loft. I will move the saddles.
20230223_221622.jpg

Which is why I did it myself. She was my only pet cow and I raised her. Had her for 12 years. It was her hide or head I was taking. I don't have the room for a head in my freezer... or the money for a cow shoulder mount right now. So hide it was.
I mean, I have a dear head that needs to be cleaned up, but it sounds kinda weird to me to have a pets head in a freezer. Makes sense tho if u want to keep the skull.

I mean, I have a dear head that needs to be cleaned up,
So like a crime scene? A decapitated loved one's head in a pool of blood in the middle of your bedroom floor?
You need to drive to the nearest police station and turn yourself in.

So like a crime scene? A decapitated loved one's head in a pool of blood in the middle of your bedroom floor?
You need to drive to the nearest police station and turn yourself in.
In my mind it was kind of a crime scene lol I felt kinda bad after hunting that deer I probably wont be able to hunt deer for a few years but still wanted the skull for decoration.

In my mind it was kind of a crime scene lol I felt kinda bad after hunting that deer I probably wont be able to hunt deer for a few years but still wanted the skull for decoration.
Oh "deer". Ok, that seems less criminal like.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom