the mud!

Where'd you find those Amiga? My printed pool was just from a Meijer (supermarket, big box style). The hard plastic ones I found a typical grocery store, but I did also see them at a hardware. I think they are pretty pricey considering what that they are plastic. Perhaps the manufacture of them dictates the price. As for cleaning, once a week or so I just go over them with a stiff bristle brush and spray out.

I have a doggie kiddie pool that was given to us. We pump out most of the water before dumping, because the plastic flexes and yours truly ruined one, being impatient and feeling mighty one morning. sigh.

But with the mixing pans, I can play Wonder Woman all I want - they are built for heavy use. I get mine at the local hardware and building/landscaping supply stores. They may cost a little less at a big box store.

But the first round blue kiddie pool we got lasted a year or so, and the mixing pans are 3.5+ years old and looking very good.

I agree, just scrub them out as needed, and you're all set. They are a tad taller than the kiddie pools, so the buffs had to figure out how to get in, but they did and enjoy them.

I've found the ones at dollar general hold up better than walmarts pools. We have a water pump we pump water out using old hose great water for my plants everyone wants to know the secret to my huge ferns lol. I had to by drainage rock to put around my pools. It's to bad their beaks aren't smaller if they were I'd never have to aerate again.

Back
Top Bottom