The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

How’s everyone doing? Hatching starting back up more these days.

I’m getting quite a few serama, cream legbar, and bantam cochin eggs, hope to do an auction this coming weekend. :)

Are all of your cream legbars true blue layers? (I have one and she lays mint green.) If they are, I'm very interested in some eggs!

@WVduckchick - I can't do it right now because the incubator is full, but will you be offering Serama eggs again in the future? My roommate really wants some so I'm going to try to hatch her out some little chickens of her own. She likes my English Orpingtons, but they aren't her favorite. lol

Are all of your cream legbars true blue layers? (I have one and she lays mint green.) If they are, I'm very interested in some eggs!

They are a light baby blue color right now. Sometimes they are a little deeper, depending on the time of season. I do have one girl that lays a bit more of an olive/greenish tint.

@WVduckchick - I can't do it right now because the incubator is full, but will you be offering Serama eggs again in the future? My roommate really wants some so I'm going to try to hatch her out some little chickens of her own. She likes my English Orpingtons, but they aren't her favorite. lol

I should have plenty of eggs all summer, unless they all decide to go broody at the same time.

Bid $10 on Auction#2 (seramas).

I’m sorry, those auctions closed last week and we’ve had a few sub-freezing nights when I didn’t collect eggs. I should post another auction in another week or so, after our roller coaster weather improves again.
but thanks for bidding! :)

Back
Top Bottom