The new (human) baby thread...

Quote:
I don't think you can feed him more than that unless you want him to spew like a geyser!
tongue.png
He's still pretty young, try not to fret (I know, easier said than done), he should start sleeping through the night for you soon.
fl.gif

This is all over the news this morning but in case anyone isn't tuning in and is using this type of formula... EWWWWWWWW!!

When I have to supplement with some formula I do use Similac, but I use the little ready to feed bottles. Still, makes me
sickbyc.gif
to think of what could be in my baby's formula.

Ethan is now eating both rice and oatmeal cereals so I've started thinking about adding some veggies and fruits to his diet. I would really like to make my own baby food and came across this website while looking for recipes. Thought you first time moms might be interested in reading about how to introduce solid foods to baby, etc. Enjoy!
smile.png

Robin'sBrood :

This is all over the news this morning but in case anyone isn't tuning in and is using this type of formula... EWWWWWWWW!!

When I have to supplement with some formula I do use Similac, but I use the little ready to feed bottles. Still, makes me
sickbyc.gif
to think of what could be in my baby's formula.

That doesn't surprise me (those things are always in flour, etc), but I AM glad I'm using Enfamil!
lol.png
I tried the Enfamil Restfull last night and got 4.5 hours out of him...better than 3! I'll take what I can get at this point.

I think I'm going to give up on the breastfeeding too. My production went down the drain when I went back to work...it's too hard to find time to pump. Can you see my techs telling clients "We ARE sorry your dog got hit by a car, but you'll have to wait another 15 minutes b/c our Dr. is hooked up to the breast pump."?
lau.gif
Anyways, I'm just tired of it in general too....tired of the breast pads, sensitive breasts, etc.​

Last edited:
breastfeeding does suck sometimes.....this baby won't put his tongue down and it takes me 10 min to get him latched on sometimes. If this was my first time breastfeeding I would have stopped long time ago.

I am still breastfeeding and will do that exclusivly for about another 4 months I won't return to school/work until January any way so I am lucky. In Jan I will start with cereal. I did that for all my kids but Ben because he was never satisfied and I could not keep up with the pumping etc. but I tried. The others all breast fed for a year Ben was a year also, barely.

Mrs. Turbo :

breastfeeding does suck sometimes.....this baby won't put his tongue down and it takes me 10 min to get him latched on sometimes. If this was my first time breastfeeding I would have stopped long time ago.

Breast feeding does suck literally
gig.gif

Robin'sBrood :

Quote:
Breast feeding does suck literally
gig.gif

As does being hooked up to a breast pump 5 times a day...
lol.png

yes, I did that for the first 2 weeks until he was strong enough to nurse.....he had a ng tube at first. The nurses said it was unatural how much milk i was pumping...LOL
I felt like a true cow.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom