The new (human) baby thread...

Mrs. Turbo :

He does look older..... I agree, but still very cute.
My little guy is 7 1/2 weeks and still wearing newborn clothes...
hmm.png
0% percentile in height and weight just like my 2 1/2 year old. He sure does like to eat so I am not sure where it is all going..... at the 7 week appointment he was 8 lbs 7 oz and 20 1/2 inches

21841_nathanbdcake_018.jpg

Awwww, he is so teeny tiny. So sweet! Just think, Ethan was bigger than your baby when he was born... by a pound and a half!
th.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs. Turbo :

He does look older..... I agree, but still very cute.
My little guy is 7 1/2 weeks and still wearing newborn clothes...
hmm.png
0% percentile in height and weight just like my 2 1/2 year old. He sure does like to eat so I am not sure where it is all going..... at the 7 week appointment he was 8 lbs 7 oz and 20 1/2 inches

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/21841_nathanbdcake_018.jpg

He's so cute!! Wyatt hasn't fit in his newborn stuff since he was 4 wks old.
roll.png
Too bad b/c he had some really cute stuff!​

I swear, either this child is teething or he's got rabies! (kidding, britain is rabies-free)
bubbles and dribbling constantly, putting his hands in his mouth, crying for food but then not eating but just wanting the bottle in his mouth to chew... (we don't use a dummy/pacifier)

Does he have teething toys? Ethan is drooling like crazy too. Sometimes he wants to chew on his bottle nipple after he eats, and everything that he can get in his hands goes into his mouth. Normal baby behavior.

he does, but doesn't like them. He'd rather drool everywhere, try to eat his bib, and slobber all over his hands!

Back
Top Bottom