The New Way To Hatch And Grow An Embryo ( IT HATCHED WE DID IT!! Huge Thanks to Everyone!!!!!!!! )

Day 11: Abdominal walls established; loops of intestine begin to protrude into the yolk sac; down feathers visible; comb and wattles visible; claws and scales appear on toes; mesonephros reaches maximum level of function, then begins to degenerate; metanephros begins to function.

I dont want to be negative and the information is intersting but does it bother you that so many die from the experment?
It does bother me, but people that do this type of thing and kills them and gives no attempt to keep them alive. Im trying to keep them alive and at the sametime watch them grow better than candling. Once this is works out there would be no reason for anyone to kill them to do the same thing im doing here.

Last edited:
Thank you for answering me and thank you for not becomeing defensive , I ment no attack and the information your gathering is extreamly intersting . I hope you have good success rate with the rest of the eggs.

Day 12: Chorioallantois completes enclosure of egg contents; embryo water content begins to decrease.

The duck part of this project is done, it must of died last night sometime. The chicken one is doing great.

Day 13: Cartilaginous skeleton is relatively complete; embryo heat production and oxygen consumption begin to increase rapidly.

Day 14: Embryo begins to turn head toward large end of egg; long bone ossification becomes rapid. Turning of egg no longer essential.

HI
Read your experiment .
Have a question .
On day 11 i believe it was you said the abdominal wall begins to close. ARe the organs in the open before this?
I ask b/c i had 2 dead chicks in the eggs last hatch that had down or feathers they were about an inch long but their entire stomach or even maybe all front wall of chest and abdomen was not there only organs. Is this what you are seeing or was mine some abnormality?

Back
Top Bottom