The Old Folks Home

@bamadude

My screen name is just a name.

Our Two day forecast:

See why I have Pendesencas?

We've been in the 90s for a while and it's sometimes the wee hours of the morning before it drops into the 70s. Heat index today is supposed to hit 105 thanks to the humidity.

We're getting a nice cool down later this week though. Can't wait.

I feel like i know u people who shared the meanings of ur screen names better. Thank u all for sharing. There are still quite a few who didnt chime in.

I have busy in the garden the last few days so here is my chime. I worked with a gang of misfits a few years ago that gave everyone a comic strip nickname.Somehow with my gray beard etc. they gave me Hagar after Hagar the Horrible. I added the 3 because Hagar was taken.

I have busy in the garden the last few days so here is my chime. I worked with a gang of misfits a few years ago that gave everyone a comic strip nickname.Somehow with my gray beard etc. they gave me Hagar after Hagar the Horrible. I added the 3 because Hagar was taken.

Somehow, I just knew that.
tongue.png

@bamadude

My screen name is just a name.

Our Two day forecast:

See why I have Pendesencas?

OUCH!!! and I'm hiding inside today because it's supposed to hit the low 80's and humidity in the 60's
ep.gif
(of course in my defense, 80's, especially high 80's, doesn't happen very often in a normal June and this humidity is definitely not normal!)

High 80's and New Jersey humid today - showers this afternoon. Into the 90's the next couple of days and possible thunderstorms each day. I have a litter of 5 day old puppies that may have to come inside if it gets too hot - so far so good.

mine is just my first 2 initials and my last name that I have since changed anyway (back to Maiden name). Boring but it was late. Probably the only thing boring about me!
I don't post much but tendency is to be bat poop crazy!

mine is just my first 2 initials and my last name that I have since changed anyway (back to Maiden name). Boring but it was late. Probably the only thing boring about me!
I don't post much but tendency is to be bat poop crazy!
If you send a PM to a Moderator, they can change the screen name once for you.

I need to think up a good one--but then no one will know who I am?

this is in a very large caged tomato plant. I know it's not a great idea to let them remain in my tomatoes but don't have the heart to remove them

Back
Top Bottom