The Old Folks Home

I like mowing and weed eating... But not if they don't want to work! I got a new weed eater.It's electric and supposed to be light weight, not that I can't lift weight but the yard bank is so steep, well, how can I describe it? I guess I could straighten up and hold weight better if my one leg were full length and the other leg would only be to my knee.

I like mowing and weed eating... But not if they don't want to work! I got a new weed eater.It's electric and supposed to be light weight, not that I can't lift weight but the yard bank is so steep, well, how can I describe it? I guess I could straighten up and hold weight better if my one leg were full length and the other leg would only be to my knee.
It is nice to have good tools for sure

Welcome new members.

Tomorrow is the big day. 7.6 hours in surgery.
5 days on life support.

the hospital has 101 cases of COVID. 11 on vents. I forget how many in icu. And has signs on the doors to bring your own mask.

I will be in icu for 3 days then moved to a room.
its a bit scary y’all. They won’t let my dh in the hospital at all.
not to mention this is the same hospital that lost my dh and forgot to reconnect his morphine iv after his 2 day back surgery.

Good luck, I wish you a successful stay! I guess if you are on life support you won't be able to text or call or keep your family up to date either? My husband was just in the hospital for infection/ crohns flare and as soon as a test came back, it automatically went into my email-I would look at them and tell him what questions to ask. I saw he had blood in the urine and a calculus (kidney stone). One of the Drs was very short with him and said he doesn't have one. I told him to be persistent and the next Dr agreed he does have one but it's not affecting him. I didn't believe the kidney stone was serious but I do believe a patient has the right to know and this could happen with something more serious as well.
I pray for you that all goes well and recovery is Swift.👍
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hi everybody - I dropped in because I'm reading about how to integrate new chickens into the flock. Well, "flock" isn't the word, because I only have two left. A bear got my larger Buff Orpington months ago (and we have triple-reinforced the coop). Then yesterday, something (likely a coyote - I had spotted one down the road) took our beloved Callie (Gold-Laced Wyandotte). She was the sweetest and most beautiful chicken.

The two that are left stand around each morning and evening and call her, squawking for almost 20 minutes this morning around 6. So sad. We also had a sudden and tragic death in the family, so things are pretty grim around here.

Welcome new members.

Tomorrow is the big day. 7.6 hours in surgery.
5 days on life support.

the hospital has 101 cases of COVID. 11 on vents. I forget how many in icu. And has signs on the doors to bring your own mask.

I will be in icu for 3 days then moved to a room.
its a bit scary y’all. They won’t let my dh in the hospital at all.
not to mention this is the same hospital that lost my dh and forgot to reconnect his morphine iv after his 2 day back surgery.
Good luck @chickadoodles 🤞 ; remember you'll feel MUCH better when it's done.

Back
Top Bottom