The Precious gets a friend...or not *pg. 8 w/ pics*

We only have one silkie with the others and I'm telling you. Little dinky thing just runs all over the others. Not evil though!!!
lol.png
yet?????
hmm.png

Quote:
Yes, Young children are especially susceptable to the evil charms of the Silkies, and by the same token, will make their parents lives miserable until they get what they want. So sorry, you are all doomed now by the Evil Silkie spell!
lau.gif

are young children especially susceptible to their evil spell?

oh yes, they like to recruit as young as possible. It is all part of their evil mastermind plan. My 2 year old neice loves "peepers".​

You see their evilness comes thru in pics and just talking about them. All you have to do is look at one and you are under their spell. And now they are using our children aginst us.
barnie.gif

Oh no, Solsken!! It's too late for your daughter, I can see. The evil has definitely taken over. I'm sure she was once a sweet and innocent girl. I'm soo Sorry.
hugs.gif

I want mine in the house, you see she is ALL ALONE with no one like her in the group. Of course the DH says over his dead body, where as my DS keeps telling me, "buy a chicken diaper mom!"

I really can't imagine sticking The Precious outside, except to munch bugs and grass. I guess at some point I'm going to have to decide what to do. I might have to order some chicken diapers with my baby sling.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom