THE QUEEN'S EMPIRE ♔ (a medieval chicken RP!)

"I have a way of catching them, for a price, a different one...." He stopped to think of what to say, "I have a friend, Fleck, she was a fellow guard. A scavenger framed her for murder and she was demoted to a scavenger. She is an amazing tracker, if she were to be promoted for catching them, she would do it...." He had no idea how she would
respond.

@OldEnglishGameBantam33
Queen Daisy stared at Thorns for a moment. "What kind of a price? And what is your way of catching her? I would love to hear your so-called brilliant plan," said the queen almost friendly but fire blazed in her amber red eyes.

So she is the princess of the Darkforest Empire?

Yes.

Amity walked into the palace, strutting her stuff. Her tail was held high. Her comb was dainty, her feathers perfect, her wattles the correct size. SHe was the standard of perfection for her breed. But she had a few flaws- she didn't like cockerels. She didn't want to find love- she wanted to be a knight. SHe wanted to capture rain or SPirit, the two evil chickens.

Yes.

Amity walked into the palace, strutting her stuff. Her tail was held high. Her comb was dainty, her feathers perfect, her wattles the correct size. SHe was the standard of perfection for her breed. But she had a few flaws- she didn't like cockerels. She didn't want to find love- she wanted to be a knight. SHe wanted to capture rain or SPirit, the two evil chickens.
Butterscotch looked up from where she was seated on the lounge sweet. “Hi there” Butterscotch called “your the princess of the Dark Forest Empire aren’t you? Butterscotch”. She extended her wing to shake

Back
Top Bottom