The Rhodesian Ridgebacks struck again!

Quote:
I agree- as much as I love dogs - these dogs keep attacking other living things- next it will be a small child - because to a large dog a small child is just another prey - I am shocked that the judges haven't ordered these dogs to be put down as a dangerous animal - however the owners also have to be penalized and not be allowed to own any more dogs as they obviously cannot handle dogs .

I have an update. The stupid dogs are still alive. The shots we heard must have been somebody shooting another varmit. Last night there was a message on my answering machine from the newspaper. They are considering doing a story on these nasty dogs. It would mainly be about why the law wasn't carried out by the judiciary last time. The judge didn't declare them dangerous as the law mandates. If the judge had done what she was supposed to do, the most recent attack might not have happened and the neighborhood wouldn't have to tolerate the continued presence of these dogs. I talked to the reporter and told him everything I knew. He was also interviewing the family that owns the most recent victim. He is pulling the court records on these dogs so that everything said can be reviewed. I know it's not the Sheriff's Dept.'s fault. It's not the State Legislature's fault. The laws are very specific and well written. The problem is with the judiciary system. Maybe, if a few public officials get a little embarrassed, the dog laws won't be ignored anymore.
thumbsup.gif

Great news but be careful!!

The bad guys usually don't go out with a whimper. The local paper once did an article with me and the bad guys were out for revenge. WE eventually moved and I haven't allowed anyone to interview me on any subject (no matter how benign) since then.

In your case I hope this will right a horrible wrong. More power to you.

Quote:
I'm not too worried about it. I think that they are waaaaaay more afraid of me than I am of them. We are a family full of Marines. We like a good fight. We don't start trouble, but anybody that can dish it out had better be able to have it rammed back down their throats. 90% of our neighbors think of us as the nice people that will take care of their animals while they are on vacation. The other 10% think of us as the crazy people that should be left alone. I like it that way.

Back
Top Bottom