~ The Roleplay Chat Thread ~ More updates, check pg 1!

Quote:
lol.png

lol.png
I may have to try this on squirrels! They do the same thing here.
tongue.png

Quote:
Hey! I did that with doves!
gig.gif

Had one rotund little white-winged dove that just kept coming back, he'd been visiting since he was just a gangly little teenager. Named him Charlie just for the heck of it. Charlie is very tame and will sit at your feet, pecking seed that you toss for him. I haven't seen him in a while, though; I wonder if he's busy with a family of his own nowadays.

Quote:
Um.. One thing is pigeons dont have teeth or razor sharp claws, but if you do do this I want to see pictures!!!!

How many times did you catch the same pigeon?

Well I started late in the day and caught a total of 4 pigeons. 3 of which are marked (After the first one I got the brilliant idea of a sharpie sinceI used to paint mice tails with my sisters fingernail polish:p )​

Quote:
Hey! I did that with doves!
gig.gif

Had one rotund little white-winged dove that just kept coming back, he'd been visiting since he was just a gangly little teenager. Named him Charlie just for the heck of it. Charlie is very tame and will sit at your feet, pecking seed that you toss for him. I haven't seen him in a while, though; I wonder if he's busy with a family of his own nowadays.

Aw!!!!

Quote:
I can send Ash to eat one of your people.
He's bored.
Russet's playing a giant game of hide and seek, Iceberry's being an old raisin and so far no one else has talked to him. Poor sad Ash.
sad.png

Quote:
He's bored.
Russet's playing a giant game of hide and seek, Iceberry's being an old raisin and so far no one else has talked to him. Poor sad Ash.
sad.png

or you could have him join
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
He's bored.
sad.png

or you could have him join
yuckyuck.gif

He's not much of a joiner. I guess he's too weird.
Maybe someday, when he's old. Has achieved world domination.
I am not quite sure if he is entirely evil, immature or something entirely off.
I have just sent him in soooo many weird direction that I can't even place his character to anyone. e-O

Back
Top Bottom