~ The Roleplay Chat Thread ~ More updates, check pg 1!

Quote:
Sahdwo?
lau.gif

Shoosh! I'm in a rush!
gig.gif

Teehee!

Quote:
OceanClan-Also have not checked.
SparkClan-Jasper and Galieth are planning on saving Fril when Gerbil gets online.
ShadowClan-Wolfnapped BloodDrop.

Hey! I'm part of FeatherClan and just wanna ask you guy's opinions:

What do you think of all of the clans combining and what not? I'm sad cause they are threatening to close down FeatherClan and let it die off.

Quote:

Winter now approached and with it came the icy bite of frost, the trees let go of their last clinging leaves and grass grew brown and dry. It had been months since the "code" had been mentioned and it seemed to have been forgotten, but like all things of power, it would not stay quiet long.

"Alau!! Mother wants you!!" called Sunshadow, "Alaula!!"
Alaulalight stood by the pond's edge, her eyes locked with the biggest bull frog she'd ever seen. She heard faintly the calls of her brother, but was too enthralled with the frog to respond, just a little closer froggy, she thought. Throughout their staring duel she had been inching closer to the green monster, step by step, inch by inch.
"Alaula!!" he called once more, annoyance lacing his words, " Alaulalight!!!!!"
Not now brother!!! she hissed in her mind, just a few more inches, just a ----
Sunshadow crashed through the the dead dry leaves and angrily yelling, "Alaula, I've been calling you!!!!! Couldn't you hear me!!?!? Mum is going to kill you!!"
Down went the giant frog with a splash and a wave of muddy water, "Shadow I was busy!!" she yelled as she tried and failed to dodge the muddy spray, " Gahh!!! tell her I'm coming, look what you made the frog do! Now I'm going to have to clean up before I go."
"What I made the frog do?!"
"Ya"
"Just go get clean!!!!" he snorted as he walked back to their den, "wait till mum sees you!"
Alaula shook her head and walked to the camp's well.

Quote:

Winter now approached and with it came the icy bite of frost, the trees let go of their last clinging leaves and grass grew brown and dry. It had been months since the "code" had been mentioned and it seemed to have been forgotten, but like all things of power, it would not stay quiet long.

"Alau!! Mother wants you!!" called Sunshadow, "Alaula!!"
Alaulalight stood by the pond's edge, her eyes locked with the biggest bull frog she'd ever seen. She heard faintly the calls of her brother, but was too enthralled with the frog to respond, just a little closer froggy, she thought. Throughout their staring duel she had been inching closer to the green monster, step by step, inch by inch.
"Alaula!!" he called once more, annoyance lacing his words, " Alaulalight!!!!!"
Not now brother!!! she hissed in her mind, just a few more inches, just a ----
Sunshadow crashed through the the dead dry leaves and angrily yelling, "Alaula, I've been calling you!!!!! Couldn't you hear me!!?!? Mum is going to kill you!!"
Down went the giant frog with a splash and a wave of muddy water, "Shadow I was busy!!" she yelled as she tried and failed to dodge the muddy spray, " Gahh!!! tell her I'm coming, look what you made the frog do! Now I'm going to have to clean up before I go."
"What I made the frog do?!"
"Ya"
"Just go get clean!!!!" he snorted as he walked back to their den, "wait till mum sees you!"
Alaula shook her head and walked to the camp's well.

Froggie...

Back
Top Bottom