~ The Roleplay Chat Thread ~ More updates, check pg 1!

Haha thanks so much
smile.png
I've missed you all so bad and just feel horrible about not being able to get on!
barnie.gif
So much has been going on here it isn't even funny! Getting ready for the biggest show of my life this Friday and have tried everything to whiten a freaking serama up LOL Any ideas?

Quote:
There's a new Wc now, Zinnia's incharge!
Life gets that way sometimes, not much anyone can do about it.
old.gif
tongue.png

woot.gif
I am so happy for you!! That sounds like so much fun, if not a wee bit stressful.
lol.png

Wish I help with that, I think Horsie's gotta good suggestion though, I have heard about using horse shampoo. There are a few threads on it here too!

Quote:
OMG! AC!
hugs.gif
I missed you! I'm doing good, just busy is all. And no, I don't think anyone's mad at you. At least I'm not. I understand how life can get in the way of things.

Wow, that Serama Shanty of yours was a very big project. It was quite a long time ago since we talked about it! You must post pictures when you finish it. I would love to see it!

Quote:
Hey AC
frow.gif

Good luck with that show of yours.
thumbsup.gif

I think WC's been a bit inactive lately, now that the night-time novel writing appears to be off.
caf.gif

Will post pictures once I get the stuff downloaded on here for the camera since my old computer had crashed. Apart from buying the shed there's probably around $500 in just making it warm for the biddies in the winter! 2 inch thick styrofoam insulation was put in between the 2x4s all the way around half the shed. 2 more sheets of the 2inch thick was nailed to the top for insulation ceiling and then 2 more sheet made a fake wall then a insulated curtain put up to keep the warmth in. Plus some plywood put up on the backwall to make it look a little better atleast
lol.png
Plus an oil heater put in there for the little ones that keep it around 60 degrees in there and it's on the 2nd lowest setting.

Oh and I have a new addition to the Serama Shanty even though he (yes a little boy!) is still living in my bedroom. He's the little silkied Serama that I tol you about waybackwhen. The name Shadow was suggested and fits the little thing perfectly! He's like my little shadow plus he's black with a little bit of brown in his neckfeathers. He only crows when he wants attention and never any other time. He's such a freaking doll!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom