The start of my coop (Updated Pictures 6/18/08)

Your coop design looks very similar to the one we bought from Cedar Grove Products in Lancaster, PA.

http://www.cedargroveproducts.com/products/pet-structures/chicken/index.php

We got ours painted to match our farmhouse. It's due to be delivered in a week or so. We'll house 9 chickens in the coop and plan to surround the ENTIRE coop in the run - which will be like 10' x 18'.

We'll post pictures of the completed project once it arrives and we build the run.

Really nice coop, well done
big_smile.png

Update , I finished the roof and I moved the chicks in on friday they are doing great and seemed to love having more room , I will be building the run in the next week or 2 . I will post pictures when it's done . I really want to thank everyone who posted pictures of there coop they gave me a lot of ideas like the sliding window .

Thank you everyone for your comments .

Will

BEAUTIMUS! That's EXACTLY what I want to build! What are you planning to house in there? I was thinking 1 roo & 2 or 3 hens (banties)....

Do you mind telling me about what it cost to construct? If not, no big deal--but you can PM me.

Thank you, GREAT JOB!

~Heather~

Quote:
Thanks ,
I have 5 chicks
wink.png
. I think I have spent around $ 175.00 so far . The run should cost me about $ 100.00 more it's going to be 6 feet long 4 feet wide and 6 feet tall .

I was looking at the last picture and my BF walked by and looked at the computer and said "but how do they get in"

I just laughed and said I don't think the door has been cut yet.

What do you mean my chickens can walk though walls can't your .
tongue.png

I have about a week long until the last of 5 will be fully feathered .

Back
Top Bottom