The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Pics
I wish you the best of luck with this hatch for both the little and big birds 😊

Thank you! I actually wonder if the bitties are going to get along with the biggies as babies. Once they get to that 4, 6 week old mark, the Tsouloufates are going to be moved to their adult coop, while the serama will stay in the brooder (with no heat, however) for longer

Thank you! I actually wonder if the bitties are going to get along with the biggies as babies. Once they get to that 4, 6 week old mark, the Tsouloufates are going to be moved to their adult coop, while the serama will stay in the brooder (with no heat, however) for longer
I had no issues raising my OEGB with my bigger chicks, if that's any comfort. :)

Awe, I'm so sorry to hear :hugs . I've had birds over the years that were very very close. Ursula and her cockerel Napoleon were close, she seemed so off after he passed. Koutsi was another one. She'd bonded with a Tsouloufati hen while they were in the med bay pen (now the serama pen)
Yes, Penguin just wasn’t herself at all after Onyx passed. It was very sad to watch that sweet girl call for her. 😞

Back
Top Bottom