The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Pics
Right now, 19 Tsouloufati eggs and 8 serama eggs. One serama egg had a big crack and I took it out. I have not checked for eggs since yesterday, and will hold off from doing so until Thursday. I expect a few of the eggs that I've collected to be deemed not hatch quality when I do the final check on Thursday. Hopefully the numbers don't drop too much
Super egg-citing! I think this will be a fun hatch!
yippiechickie.gif

Super egg-citing! I think this will be a fun hatch! View attachment 3789138

Hopefully! Ideally, I'd like a dozen more Tsouloufati eggs, and five more serama eggs. Realistically though, I know the latter is not a number we're going to hit. I think the Tsouloufates might hit their goal

I'd also love a higher hatch rate than last time...so egg laying and hatching vibes are so welcome!

Hopefully! Ideally, I'd like a dozen more Tsouloufati eggs, and five more serama eggs. Realistically though, I know the latter is not a number we're going to hit. I think the Tsouloufates might hit their goal

I'd also love a higher hatch rate than last time...so egg laying and hatching vibes are so welcome!
:celebrate Little serama ladies, we need 2 more eggs each by Thursday to give Fluffy a bakers dozen to set. Let's get busy! 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚

Celebrate Go Team GIF

Back
Top Bottom