The Turkeys are talkin to me.....

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
Today is Day 27 on my 4 Turkey eggs I am hatching, 2 pipped yesterday and they are talking away, I think they are talking to me, but they may be talking to each other.

Day 19 on my Cochin and one Houdan egg from Terry (Scbirdfarm)

Cute !!!! I love when my chickens/chicks talk to me !!! Some day I will understand what they are saying !!!!! Good luck !!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Of course I am working today and worried about them. Turkeys are a lot louder than chicks in the eggs.
ep.gif

I have a brooder set up for them already and another will get set up tonight for the cochins and my poor little houdan.

sounds like you will have babies tomorrow! to answer shellyds question. Turkey eggs are not hard to hatch, its after they hatch is the tricky part, poults can be very fragile.

Well 2 of the big boogers are out and a 3rd is pipped, hoping the 4th pips today along with some of these cochins.

Go TURKEYS! I'll be happy to get even one of the turkeys to hatch. But you give me hope.

I'm hoping the sound of the 25 partridge rocks peeping in the kitchen will motivate the entire incubator full of eggs.

OMG how many birds??? Let's hope this batch of PRs has some pullets in it. Sigh.

My name is Chere and I'm a chickenaholic....

Back
Top Bottom