The Welsummer Thread!!!!

My Welsummer Pepper is making a little nest! Not sure if she will lay anything though, but her face is really really red.

Ignore Raven and look in the background and you will see Pepper making the nest.

Last edited:
Here is my welsummer pullet I hatched from bwalden. I had 4 eggs and this was the lucky one that hatched and turned out to be a hen. She is 4 months old when do you think she will start laying? I am not interested in showing but would love to hear what is good/bad about her according to the SOP pros... she is a nice bird but at the bottom of the pecking order 6/7. Thanks for looking.

Here is my welsummer pullet I hatched from bwalden. I had 4 eggs and this was the lucky one that hatched and turned out to be a hen. She is 4 months old when do you think she will start laying? I am not interested in showing but would love to hear what is good/bad about her according to the SOP pros... she is a nice bird but at the bottom of the pecking order 6/7. Thanks for looking.

Get a picture of her with her tail up. She looks like she was getting ready to jump of the rock here. Sixty degree angle on the tail is the desired look. Good leg color, I like the salmon in her breast feathers, too.
Good luck with her.

Back
Top Bottom