Their here! I think I got a silkie or two. Pics on p 2

100_2927.jpg
100_2923.jpg

Just a few more chick pics
I lost one more.

I have a some chicks coming from ideal on the 7th, hope they do ok on the journey, my heart goes out to you! hope the rest do ok!

I've got them in my brooder with two heat lamps, but it's supposed to get down right cold in the next few days. I am thinking about moving them into the house. They are in a draft free zone, but I don't want them to get too cold either. What do you all think?

I have mine in a our garge down from the house and it got down to 20 degrees a couple days ago. They did fine I just had to lower our heat lamp a little. How cold is it going to get.

Well, I couldn't stand it. When I got home there were 5 more dead. I brought them in and got to look at them a lot closer. Washed a few bums after I got them in and in the box.

Could it be? I have two little black banties with black feet and beaks. Could they be silkies? I hope so! I also have three white with black spots on thier backs. Could they be Sam. Favs?
I've got pics uploading as I am typing this right now. I will add them when they are uploaded. Here's a pic I took yesterday.
100_2933.jpg

Here's one of what I think is a silkie
100_2946.jpg
and the one with black spot may be Sam Fav.
100_2944.jpg
100_2938.jpg
100_2939.jpg

Let me know what you guys think please!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom