There's A Wolf In My Living Room

I hope to have one some day. I have always loved them and their personalities. My aunt has a mid-content male and he is just a big push over if he knows you. I love having to go over and dog sit for her when she goes away. Her neighbor also has 2 high contents. A male and female and both are white. They are beatuiful and i love watching them change colors from summer to winter. I had a chance to get one a month or so ago but turned it down because of being pregnant. I am not sure how one would take to a new born and a small child running around after that.

They are truly magnificent creatures. All of those Wolf Dogs all sound beautiful
love.gif
. You were correct Wolf Dogs are not the best candidate when having a young child. Crying upsets them very much. Also the high pitch noises a child makes can start them on a howling spree.

I will have to get you a picture of Thor, my aunts wolf dog. The other 2 i do not see as much. I guess i will have to put off getting one for a few years lol. I already have an Akita that i worry about with a small kid. 2 would be to much to handle from what it sounds. And not fair to them either because of me not having as much time to train and spend with them.

Last edited:
I'd love to see a picture of Thor
big_smile.png
. Does your akita have a laid back temperament or is it kind of more alpha like. When young wolf dogs can be quite submissive to other dogs but once full grown they will want to be in charge. If the akita isn't willing to give up his throne there can be quite a bit of tussling.

It would be "her" throne lol. And she is very much like an Alpha. She does not like other female dogs at all though. Unless its just a friendly pass by them. She is very well trained and listens very well to any command. Also knows how to cart and pull.

Back
Top Bottom