they made a mistake on my incubator order, let it go?

taraann81

Songster
10 Years
Apr 9, 2009
Ontario
a few weeks ago I ordered a Hovabator genesis from the double R supply website. They said they would email me when the order was sent. Well they FINALLY sent me the confirmation email today but in it it said my order was a Brower tophatch incubator not a genesis. Has anyone ever used the brower top hatch? Is it an okay incubator. Or should I call them ASAP and have them fix it? I need this quickly. I don't want to wait another 2 weeks for them to fix the order and then wait for delivery. But I will if theh Brower is horrible.

I think the brower is a very good incubator, but you probally should give them a call to clarify which one you are getting.

Chickentoes would u call asap because the brower top hatch is horrible? Or just because they made a mistake?

I've bought a couple things from them. They have messed up on both orders. It took them forever to send my incubator. I got a Hova but I don't know anything about the Brower. I've since moved up to a cabinet incubator.

What she is basically asking is will this mistake work in her favor? Or should she call and demand her original order be fulfilled?

Is she accidentally getting a BETTER incubator???

(If so, I would zip my lip
big_smile.png
)

I read a post from someone who REALLY did not like the Brower. I have yet to hear from anyone that they didn't like the Genesis. Maybe if you did a search on it this post would come up.

I have a Genesis, but I am so new at it that what I think does not count.

I ordered the Genesis from Home and Barn Basics and waited and waited and waited, and emailed them, and called, and finally after a lot of time, cancelled the order. I then ordered a 1588 Genesis from ebay, I think it was Petdiscount or something like that. It was here in three days, brand new Genesis.

I did not get the turner because some nice person said that I could use my LG turner in it. I have not tried this yet but hopefully it will work. I'll put it in later today, because I have chicks coming tomorrow and I want it to be ready. If necessary I can use my LG as a hatcher.

But it saved me some money, not to have to get the turner.

Quote:
This is exactly what I was wondering!

I did do a search and MOST people seem happy with the brower. I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom