They say I'm having a girl...*pics*

My SD is having a baby in late July or early August. They say it's a girl, heartbeat is in the 140-150 range. She is going tomorrow to have her 3D ultrasound done. It's an extra thing she's paying for outside her insurance. The cost is $140 but she gets all the pics she wants and were told somewhere around 40 minutes of viewing time.

She has to go in 2 weeks for a 3 hr. glucose test due to her normal glucose test coming back with her glucose range at 164
sad.png
Hopefully everything will be ok.

Congrats.... I wish you one head...ten fingers...ten toes... We were happy with all of that with our boys... Of course my dh is happy that he won't need to keep a shotgun...
lau.gif
He would SO be a wuss if we had a girl.

its usually pretty easy to tell if its a boy, but since all babies start off a girl, some boys dont show until later and I'm only measuring 17 weeks instead of 19. Hopefully its a girl, since we are going to start painting the babies room soon.

i had the 4D or whatever it was. I wasn't happy with it. The pictures were worthless, the Tech was worthless and rude. i wanted a boy(two girls already) and then she was flippant about the gender. i never even got to see the area or anything. She was real fast about it even though we started earlier than expected. "looks like a girl""guess dad's gonna have to get a man room" i wasn't very happy with her comments. I know i may sound childish but this is the last child we are having. she zoomed right onto the next spot. and never showed me anything. for as much as we paid... we only got a few pics and the "baby" didn't look like a baby. it was all distorted. the other two times i went in for ultrasounds(with the first two babies) they were really nice and showed me everything. so i know the difference between the nice one and the nasty one lol.

Congrats on the baby:)

Sue

Back
Top Bottom