Things you wish you could say

Conversations are supposed to be back and forth and each person gets to talk...

I'm not freaking sensitive, you say mean things.

Saying "you looked really good last year" is NOT really a compliment....

WTF is wrong with you??

I could go on.
Classic gaslighting 😕

Classic gaslighting 😕
It was a long struggling conversation but because I talked about my new fitness watch and was excited to show him some cool info he took that as an opportunity to again comment on where I was last year vs now. And yes I gained 15# in a month in January after I got covid, and yes I'm working to get it off without much success. And yes I've had blood work and a health.coach and I workout, and I'm sorry I went from a 4-6 to an 8-10 but DAMN, you're not attracted to an 8-10 when you're 51 and I'm 40? Really?

Mind = blown

It was a long struggling conversation but because I talked about my new fitness watch and was excited to show him some cool info he took that as an opportunity to again comment on where I was last year vs now. And yes I gained 15# in a month in January after I got covid, and yes I'm working to get it off without much success. And yes I've had blood work and a health.coach and I workout, and I'm sorry I went from a 4-6 to an 8-10 but DAMN, you're not attracted to an 8-10 when you're 51 and I'm 40? Really?

Mind = blown
I'm sorry to hear you are dealing with that. Doesn't sound like a good place to be

Conversations are supposed to be back and forth and each person gets to talk...

I'm not freaking sensitive, you say mean things.

Saying "you looked really good last year" is NOT really a compliment....

WTF is wrong with you??

I could go on.
I relateeee

I'm sorry to hear you are dealing with that. Doesn't sound like a good place to be
It's not. We're working on it and he is trying but he just doesn't see how things are offensive and thinks I'm just sensitive. Which fine, who cares if I am you can be thoughtful about how you say things you don't get to tell me how to feel.

It's not. We're working on it and he is trying but he just doesn't see how things are offensive and thinks I'm just sensitive. Which fine, who cares if I am you can be thoughtful about how you say things you don't get to tell me how to feel.
That's not you being sensitive. That's him being a 🤬.

:hugs

Back
Top Bottom