Things you wish you could say

Pics
The issue I have with participation trophies is that it does not encourage kids to try harder. They think their half ass attempt is good enough. And my son is 9, so still in elementary school. But I expect him to try. Try and fail is fine but he better try his best

"What you're stating is an OPINION, not a fact. A fact is UNCHANGING regardless of your emotional state, who says it, etc. We're all entitled to an opinion and you don't have to like or care about mine, but you won't change it."

Most conversations with this person that tries to make me feel the way he does about everything. He says that I am wrong and don't know what I'm talking about regardless of the subject. If I reply with what I'd like to say, it'd get worse and I don't want to expose my daughter to this. So, that felt good!

"What you're stating is an OPINION, not a fact. A fact is UNCHANGING regardless of your emotional state, who says it, etc. We're all entitled to an opinion and you don't have to like or care about mine, but you won't change it."

Most conversations with this person that tries to make me feel the way he does about everything. He says that I am wrong and don't know what I'm talking about regardless of the subject. If I reply with what I'd like to say, it'd get worse and I don't want to expose my daughter to this. So, that felt good!
:hugs

I hate that if you have a hobby people will try and use it to there advantage. If you do photography, drawing or painting, filming, coding, any kind of performing arts and other stuff, people will want to use it to there greatest advantage. It’s annoying, though maybe it’s just me.

Most conversations with this person that tries to make me feel the way he does about everything. He says that I am wrong and don't know what I'm talking about regardless of the subject.

I would stop having conversations with this person, if I could.

I enjoy having a conversation with someone who thinks/feels differently than I do. IF they can state their thoughts/feelings in a rational way and acknowledge that others may have their own ideas.

Had a great conversation with our best friends. One is an atheist, two are very firm in their belief in God. We all enjoyed the sharing of ideas and what they mean to each of us.

Back
Top Bottom