Things you wish you could say

Complaint about the website of a major company:

I did not receive my order.

To get a refund, I am required to start a "return" with the reason-for-return being "did not receive item."

But because the entire order was never delivered, I cannot start a return (because the computer knows I do not have the item.)

So I just had to spend a while waiting to contact a real person in customer service, who was able to issue a refund. (The person was helpful. The website, NOT.)

Really, website designer, your own system says the item was never delivered, and it's been 10 days past the "same day" delivery date. How hard would it be to add a button that tells it to cancel/refund the order? (No, don't tell me. I don't really want to know how hard it is. I just want the button to exist for the next time this happens.)

Complaint about the website of a major company:

I did not receive my order.

To get a refund, I am required to start a "return" with the reason-for-return being "did not receive item."

But because the entire order was never delivered, I cannot start a return (because the computer knows I do not have the item.)

So I just had to spend a while waiting to contact a real person in customer service, who was able to issue a refund. (The person was helpful. The website, NOT.)

Really, website designer, your own system says the item was never delivered, and it's been 10 days past the "same day" delivery date. How hard would it be to add a button that tells it to cancel/refund the order? (No, don't tell me. I don't really want to know how hard it is. I just want the button to exist for the next time this happens.)
Oh, commercial websites! Okay, here's my beef:

Please put the Logout button WHERE I CAN FIND IT!!! So somebody can't open my laptop and order a million dollars worth of stuff without my knowledge. Not that anyone would. But still.

Back
Top Bottom