Things you wish you could say

People are rude.
I agree. People are rude. But that goes both ways. Customer service is a very hard job. The workers are over worked, short staffed and have to deal with a$$hats. (Not saying Jacin is one, just to clarify!)

Absolutely! I've worked customer service and there were some customers who were, ahem, real gems.
I couldn't stand the customers who told me to smile. "You would be so much prettier if you smiled" But I have to look at you and that is not smile worthy 😊

:lau
You are too much.
That's one people never said to me, but I'm a pretty smiley person.
I can imagine you are and that is a compliment! I'll never forget, when I used to work at Petsmart many moons ago, there was an older guy who came in about twice a week to get live crickets. He always called me his little red headed girlfriend. Creeped me out so I always made sure I had another worker with me when he came in

Yes, I love pumpkin flavoring. Creamer, pie, cookies, if it tastes like (good,strong) pumpkin flavor, I'll almost certainly love it.

That doesn't mean you can roll your eyes when I ask for something with that flavor with my order
I hate to say it but, around Christmas. Egg Nog. They sell one that has a pumpkin flavoring to it, Yes it IS good.. Yes it DOES go down real nice and smooth. YES you will.... umm,. what happened last night??

Aaron

Back
Top Bottom