Things you wish you could say

I thought traffic signs were just a recommendation? :)

Aaron

I legit had someone tell me that the white lines around the stop sign meant optional. And they were serious

There’s a joke here that stop signs just mean slow to 5 MPH and roll through unless there’s a car or a cop 😂🤣😭🤚 I don’t do that though lol 😇 also while trying to find a meme about it, I found this stop sign in Salem MA that apparently literally nobody stops at and it’s gone viral 😂🤣😭

Oh my gosh! :eek: this one was like in a parking lot and they were in a hurry to be first in the fast food line 🙄 so much so they were willing to nearly plow into me lmfao I had to actually stop for the one cause he was already through it basically (at pretty good speed I might add) and NOT stopping even though I had the right of way 🙄 second one ALMOST went through it but I refused to stop this time lol so they finally did. Right before they hit me. 🙄 idiots lol also whenever we have a storm and the traffic lights go out, some people literally just fly right through them without even looking, stopping, slowing down, or anything. At 4 way intersections I might add. 😬😬😬 I swear some of these people are trying to get hurt or something.
Gotta make sure we use our insurance for the year :rolleyes:

I din't see no's stop sign occifer, I was looking at ma phone texting my BFF a seilfie I just tooks. I hads to gits thru fast ya sees, that moron was honkin his horn at me while I drove past that thingie back thare with them cars and my bff could not hear what i was sayin and i wanted to gits a better view cause there was this stupid big red almost circly with sides on it thing ruining the view of the tubby mart so i went forward. Oh can you take a picture of me by that rolled over car?

In a way, it kind of reminds me of watching people pull up to the boat ramp in the afternoon.

Afternoon - you know...

That time of day AFTER they been out on the water drinking all day and didn't catch any fish? We probably could start a thread / forum or two just on morons AT the boat ramp, both going and coming.

Which reminds me... and to keep on topic...

DUDE, unpack your $#^% in the parking lot, NOT on the $%# ramp you $%^$#@#

Aaron

Back
Top Bottom