Things you wish you could say

we do. we’re in several different markets, so we have a team assigned to each.

but who do you think the management teams complain to when the tenants complain to them?
Remind them that you pay them to keep their mouths shut. Seriously, thanks for the heads up. It doesn't sound like the right endeavor for me (should I ever have the means).

Remind them that you pay them to keep their mouths shut. Seriously, thanks for the heads up. It doesn't sound like the right endeavor for me (should I ever have the means).
haha yeah something like that.

to be fair, it’s just standard debriefing stuff in our weekly team meetings. they’ve all earned the right to grumble about ridiculous tenants (you want the sink unclogged but won’t allow my maintenance man in while you aren’t home, but also don’t feel comfortable with him there when your family is in the house? makes perfect sense)

running an air bnb as a one man show would be extremely hard.

To the person in the white Dodge Caravan ahead of me today:

I love your bumper sticker. It says, Too Blessed to Complain.

When you moved into the left turn lane and I passed you, I gave you a thumbs up. I don't know if you saw it, or if you did, if you knew what it was for. I hope you continue to feel that way. You made me realize that, I too, am too blessed to complain.

Thank you.

To the person in the white Dodge Caravan ahead of me today:

I love your bumper sticker. It says, Too Blessed to Complain.

When you moved into the left turn lane and I passed you, I gave you a thumbs up. I don't know if you saw it, or if you did, if you knew what it was for. I hope you continue to feel that way. You made me realize that, I too, am too blessed to complain.

Thank you.
Christ is King. This was a great post to read. God bless all of you.

Back
Top Bottom