Things you wish you could say

In my head, a million
Back To The Future GIF
Or… get yourself a nice car!

Back To The Future GIF
Or… get yourself a nice car!
My husband and I were working at a factory together when we met. Anyways, our supervisor was a total loser, knew nothing about cnc machining. He was a manager at a Wendy's before the factory job. I didn't feel like running my machine one night and convinced the supervisor that the flux capacitor went bad on the machine. I got to be lazy all night long but the best part was when he told the plant manager that the flux capacitor went bad!🤣 You should have seen the look on the plant manager's face. Classic

My husband and I were working at a factory together when we met. Anyways, our supervisor was a total loser, knew nothing about cnc machining. He was a manager at a Wendy's before the factory job. I didn't feel like running my machine one night and convinced the supervisor that the flux capacitor went bad on the machine. I got to be lazy all night long but the best part was when he told the plant manager that the flux capacitor went bad!🤣 You should have seen the look on the plant manager's face. Classic
That's a for real story? I'm gonna Kiki.

That's a for real story? I'm gonna Kiki.
Really really. Promise it happened. We still laugh about it to this day. Second best part is, that supervisor's ex wife is my current boss at the school! She's an awesome person and laughs at that story too🤣 Small town, everyone knows everyone

I wish you would listen to me and understand how hard this has been on me tat without warning you the one person I truly trusted left me. But even after you dumped me you held me near yet no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop you from drifting away. The thing is I know you are struggling as well because you look away if I come close and tell me to leave you alone without once looking my way. Everyone says to move on but what they don't see is how connected we were, for every day is harder then the last and even though you try to hide it I see you struggling too. Please talk to me, understand me, give me another chance.

My cell phone is for my convenience, not yours.
I do not answer the phone in the bathroom or while driving and request that you don't either. Better yet, don't take it into the bathroom because yuck!
1. My cell phone!
2. If I do use it to occupy my time, it’s prior to anything taking place that is, shall we say unsanitary?
3. This should keep you sweet people from wanting to borrow my cell phone.

I remember an occasion while at work, during a blazing hot summer day in south Mississippi, I had an older woman offer to let me use her phone to call someone I didn’t have the number for.

She then proceeded to retrieve her slightly damp phone from her granny money security storage location. Needless to say I didn’t bother placing the call. :tongue

Back
Top Bottom