Things you wish you could say

@Nabiki, I had a similar situation many years ago involving an ungrateful, hateful neighbor and my beautiful 6-mo old Rottweiler. When I padlocked the gate to stop her from letting him out after she did it three times, she actually dismantled the fence. I won't go into detail but I ended up rehoming my sweet Mongo and finding a new home for myself. This woman was not right. I wish you and your birds safety if you are dealing with a vindictive person. Do all you can to protect yourself and them, a person like that may stop at nothing. :hugs

Maybe a bunch of feathers and a foot? That seems even more plausible...

Your suggestion takes too much time and is too likely to be caught. A quick toss and my plan is done. Not that I actually plan to do it, I'm just pissed off at the pettiness, damage, and loss of my celadon line. I helped this @#$@ get her car unstuck when she tried to drive it in the snow. She didn't even say "thank you" when she drove off.

Okay, I'm done with mean thoughts. For now, at least.
It's very possible that neighbor is not the culprit. It could be a misguided kid that thought they were doing the birds a favor by freeing them.

There are people on this site that have commented how wrong it is for the big aliens to keep quail in cages.

It's very possible that neighbor is not the culprit. It could be a misguided kid that thought they were doing the birds a favor by freeing them.

There are people on this site that have commented how wrong it is for the big aliens to keep quail in cages.
I don’t think any kid would have gone outta their way to do such damage. Especially cause they made it seem very personal…

Maybe a bunch of feathers and a foot? That seems even more plausible...

Your suggestion takes too much time and is too likely to be caught. A quick toss and my plan is done. Not that I actually plan to do it, I'm just pissed off at the pettiness, damage, and loss of my celadon line. I helped this @#$@ get her car unstuck when she tried to drive it in the snow. She didn't even say "thank you" when she drove off.

Okay, I'm done with mean thoughts. For now, at least.
Round-up kills grass too. Some artistic twig and berry designs burned into the lawn are fast and lasting.

...Or so I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom