This forum has been much different lately.

Pics
But, not everyone has medical knowledge. If we post over there, the threads might get a bunch of false answers.
Exactly. I try to help when I have experience on the issue, but posting the links in other threads is hardly going to help. Tagging people in the threads is likely the best way to help.

To fix the problem people need to stop leaving and instead correct the miss information

I can imagine why people would get angry at you posting stuff like that on a chat thread in my mind it is derailing the thread
I did that once, and tried to explain, but the chatting people just got super mad and they were pretty rude and reported my posts. :hmm I'm not gonna do that again.

I see nothing wrong with chat threads I replied mostly to such threads since I don’t know enough to help on other threads

Not everyone can help those birds. It's not because people are busy chatting, it's because there is often nothing that can be done or we simply don't know.
It's much better to leave it and wait for someone with knowledge on the situation to come (best if you tag someone) than to reply with no knowledge. Replying without knowing what you are talking about will only do more harm.

Back
Top Bottom