This is for all those chicken lovers like me who love to do fun and interesting things with their ch

chickys

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 30, 2013
So for all those people out there that enjoy spending time with their chickens heres a place where you can post those fun things you do! Last night it was raining and their was thunder so I brought my chicken, Chicken Nugget, inside and curled up under the covers with him and watched the lightning he ended up sleeping in my bed! LOL

What did your chicken do when he woke up? I've often thought about sneaking a chicken in next to my husband while he slept, but wondered what would the chicken do at 6 in the morning? It would probably be pretty annoying and not so cute from my husband's point of view!

Our chicken Foxy likes to lay her eggs in the laundry. I actively cultivate this because I think it's so funny - I often 'accidentally' leave the laundry door open so she can get. If I even dare look at her which she's in there she raises holy hell and runs off in a diva huff to lay somewhere else.

I also once allowed them to dust bathe in a spot where I had just planted some lavender. Guess where the lavender is? It's under the chickens!

They were so happy I couldn't bring myself to stop them.

My husband likes to bring them in and show them to guests during dinner parties. This is often because he is a little inebriated and over enthusiastic. The chicken is rarely pleased!

Back
Top Bottom