Thread for Christian chicken lovers

Pics
Hello - It’s nice to meet you all. I’m a believer, and I’m happy to see others here. My DH and I farm in western MN. We have 3 grown sons, all married, and 5 grandchildren. Youngest son and family live about 20 miles from here, so we get to see his kids (4 y.o. Grandson, 18 month old Granddaughter) quite often. The others are 3 1/2 to 4 hours away.

I have 11 hens and a rooster, more coming in the spring. I don’t remember all the breeds I ordered. I ordered them in December right after a mink wiped out half my flock.

We had a big garden last summer. It won’t be quite as large this summer as we plan to travel for a few weeks.
I have 3 grown children and 6 grandkids, they all have 2 kids each. They live right here in town so I'm blessed to get to see them all the time. Have a great time on your travels. Let us know what kind of fun your having.

If you want God's will in your life you need to keep God's will (His Word) in your mouth. I heard that yesterday and I needed to be reminded of it. Instead of complaing about my circumstances I needed to speak the truth into them. There are so many promises in God's word to stand on for any problem we may be having. I hope this encourages someone today, it sure encouraged me. Have a blessed day all ☺

If you want God's will in your life you need to keep God's will (His Word) in your mouth. I heard that yesterday and I needed to be reminded of it. Instead of complaing about my circumstances I needed to speak the truth into them. There are so many promises in God's word to stand on for any problem we may be having. I hope this encourages someone today, it sure encouraged me. Have a blessed day all ☺
Hi all hope you are doing well. Had a rough week this last week. My 11 y/o GD broke her front tooth in half so we spent a lot of time (and $$) at the dentist and endodontist, still not finished ugh! Believing God is working all things together for our good. Just been one thing after another trying to steal my joy but by the grace of God I'm still hanging on.

Hi all hope you are doing well. Had a rough week this last week. My 11 y/o GD broke her front tooth in half so we spent a lot of time (and $$) at the dentist and endodontist, still not finished ugh! Believing God is working all things together for our good. Just been one thing after another trying to steal my joy but by the grace of God I'm still hanging on.
Ouch! Poor girl.

Hi Rebecca!

Mark here. Out of the city is the only life I could imagine. I have two almost teenager boys, a spoiled dog, 16 lb cat, Herd of 5 Dexter Cattle, and flock of 10 chickens (8 pullets, one cockerel and one ornery old hen that is my broody)

My misinformed state has dampers on worshipping in person.... And I have yet to find one that has enough backbone to stand for constitutional right to gather and worship. Lord knows I miss it.

RN sounds like a great service. I hope you're not being terribly effected by the polarization caused from this virus. Hopefully the masses wake up before everything is lost.

Stay safe.
Mark
16 pound cat? i thought 12 pounds was big, but im grateful neither of our cats are in a unhealthy condition

Hows everyone doing? The weather is warming up here in Oklahoma and my flock is sure happy about it. I started some more seeds today can't wait to get planting. I love spring and fall, summer not so much its just to dang hot here.

Beautiful day here, too! I had to reset the varmint trap by the coop today. I found these in front of the coop and run today:

E57E77B2-FBD7-49CF-8AE6-095674110386.jpeg

Those tracks were not there at lockup last night.

Back
Top Bottom