Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Y'all are funny, we still have the south pasture to finish and the perimeter fencing to do that will form a T to the west of the main fields. We will let the goats into the T, but none of the birds as it gets close to the canal. (gators and all)

YaY on the veining in both eggs. Don't forget you have to share lots of pictures of them when they hatch. We are tracking all goslings this year.

Out of the 5 girls we have 3 laying now, still waiting for the new lilac goose and the youngest white/splash to start laying. Gotta set everything for awhile again with all of the gosling orders we have.

Lol!

Well good luck on your hatch. I hope they turn out great.
fl.gif

I bet you have a lot of orders. I looked at the picture of your birds and they are beautiful. Just curious how much do you sell your goslings for?

Y'all are funny, we still have the south pasture to finish and the perimeter fencing to do that will form a T to the west of the main fields. We will let the goats into the T, but none of the birds as it gets close to the canal. (gators and all)

YaY on the veining in both eggs. Don't forget you have to share lots of pictures of them when they hatch. We are tracking all goslings this year.

Out of the 5 girls we have 3 laying now, still waiting for the new lilac goose and the youngest white/splash to start laying. Gotta set everything for awhile again with all of the gosling orders we have.

So... I whipped up a couple flyers to put at corner store and local feed store to maybe sell as few ducklings. Hubby got so sad!! He says he wants to keep them all. Poor thing.... off to shower and run errands (including posting flyers).

I have sold 4 eggs so far, just sold a pair actually on eBay and shipping them off today. Depends on how well the girls keep laying if I will offer any more eggs. If our Lilac girls gears up like we are hoping, then we may offer another two white eggs available.

So... I whipped up a couple flyers to put at corner store and local feed store to maybe sell as few ducklings. Hubby got so sad!! He says he wants to keep them all. Poor thing.... off to shower and run errands (including posting flyers).

Don't forget Craigslist! I sold ALL my cochins on CL in like 2 days.

Lemon #1 is fluffy and LOUD. Lemon #2 is out all but the booty. Sac is absorbed. No pip on the choc.

Julie- tell me at what point you would pip for the choc. Still movement. In half of the air cell.

Back
Top Bottom